It is not possible to remember the Verizon password or any other password all the time. There comes a time when users forget their password and are unable to remember it as a consequence, they can’t log into their accounts. In this situation, one can reset Verizon email password to gain back access to the email account. Those who aren’t aware of how they can reset their password on Verizon can go through the below-mentioned guide.
How to Reset Verizon Email Password?
If you don’t remember your Verizon email password, there is give a simple procedure to reset it. Verizon users can create a new password for their email account using the steps given below.
- To begin with, follow the given link here – https://signin.verizon.com/sso/forgotflows
- In the next step, you will see the login page where users enter their usernames and password
- Just a little below the log in fields, there will be available “Forgot info” option.
- So, click on the “Forgot Your Info” option
- After that, you will have to enter some required details in the field.
- The one-time password or OTP can be sent to your registered contact number by Verizon.
- So, get that OTP number and enter it where you are instructed to enter it.
- After the verification process is done through OTP, there will open a window asking you to generate a password.
- Use alphanumeric while entering the password.
- Further, confirm the password by entering it twice.
- At last, click “Ok” to finish the task.
Moreover, we would like to suggest you that should take down this password so that you can get it easily after forgetting it again.
Various third-party sites let you manage and save passwords. So, you can utilize this facility to manage the password.
How to Recover Verizon Email Password?
The given steps will guide you on how you can recover the email password for your Verizon account. Keep in mind that, resetting and recovering are two different things.
- First, head to Verizon’s official website.
- Next, click on the “Password” option.
- After clicking on the password option, you will be instructed to provide your 10-digit mobile number.
- Once you enter the number, verify the captcha.
- Thereafter, click “Ok” to continue.
- Now, you will have to provide the zip code for your Verizon mail account.
- After that, choose any of the following options:-
- Send a text message on the phone.
- Send a temporary password to your Verizon email account.
- Here, provide your contact number, username, and temporary password you received before. After the details are entered, click the “Login” option
- Further, go to “My account page”.
- Then, click the “Change Password” option.
- After this, you can enter your password
Finally, you will recover the password for your Verizon account.
Reset Verizon Password in Outlook
Reset your Verizon password in Outlook as “Verizon email not working” appear after entering the wrong password.
- Firstly, go to “Menu”.
- Secondly, choose “Account Settings”.
- Then, the Account Settings window will appear.
- Now, highlight your Verizon account by clicking only once.
- Select “Change link”.
- After that, the Change Account window will show up.
- Here, enter a strong password.
- Click Next to continue.
- Once the task is done, you can close down the account settings windows.
In addition, check the steps below if your Outlook mail client is still not functioning.
- You can access the windows control panel.
- Enter “Type Mail” in the search field.
- Open the mail setup by double-clicking on the main entry.
- Go to the “Email account” option.
Apart from this, you can take further assistance from Verizon customer support if you still have issues recovering the password.
Most of you must have learned to reset your Verizon email password through the process given here. But those who are still unable to recover the password can get Email assistance from the Verizon customer support system.