What information do we collect?
We collect some of the given information:
- Your name and contact information - phone number and email address
- Information about your email account: email address, password, and login history.
- Information about your computer and internet use: IP address, browser type, and operating system
How do we use your information?
use of collected information happens carefully. We do the following:
- Provide you with the suggested guide you have requested.
- Improve our offerings and guided information to make it more user-friendly
- Communicate with you about your account and our services
- Protect our rights and property
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations
Who has access to your information?
Your information is limited to us only. We keep information encrypted within our reach. Since we do not partner with any third-party site, sharing information does not occur here. , we use the information – gathered from you – to enhance our delivery and figure out what style, content, and process you most likely prefer.
So, you should not be concerned about the safety of your data; it is already secured when we have acquired it. Know how we keep your data safe in the next heading.
How do we protect your information?
We ensure the safety of your data: Safety from unwanted access, destruction, disclosure of information, and others. Here is what we follow to protect your data of yours.
- Using industry-standard security measures, such as firewalls and encryption
- System monitoring to avoid potential security breaches.
As a subscriber to our email, you have the right to reach out, correct, delete, or restrict the use of your personal information on our site. Connect with us to make changes in your personal information provided for being updated regarding our content. To contact us, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.