The Juno email service is an internet-based provider of internet and email. The free Juno email has been well-liked by people since its release decades ago. But recently, users have been encountering issues with its working. Frequently, you may notice your Juno email not working on different devices like computers, Android, and iPhones.
This can be because of incorrect email configuration settings, incorrect login credentials, or an unstable internet connection. If you use Juno email regularly for professional purposes, learning how to troubleshoot this webmail is necessary.
In this post, we will help you get past common Juno email problems.
Read This Also : verizon app not working
Common Causes Leading to Juno Email Not Working
It is indeed frustrating to find your email not working when you most need it. People commonly ask why is my Juno email not working. Here are the chief reasons for it to malfunction.
- Your Juno email account has reached its maximum storage limit.
- You are using incorrect or wrong credentials to log into your account.
- Faulty email configuration settings on your phone or computer can also result in this problem.
- The web browser you are employing to access the Juno email is outdated or not compatible with the service.
- The Juno email server is experiencing an outage.
- Your web browser has excessive cache and cookies.
- The antivirus program on your system is preventing you from accessing your Juno email account.
Read This Also : outlook app not working
Solutions to Use for Juno Email Not Working Issue
Learn the techniques to make your Juno email function uninterruptedly.
1. Examine your internet connection
Juno email will inevitably malfunction if you have an unstable or poor internet connection. So, check whether your internet is functioning properly by opening another website.
If the website cannot load properly, fix the internet connection first before logging into your Juno account.
Read This Also : verizon email login issue
2. Use the right email server settings
If you find your Juno email not working on iPhone or Android, ensure that the server settings are correct.
The server settings for iPhone are as follows.
- Incoming server settings
- Input your Juno email account ID in the Username field.
- Input your login credential in the Password field.
- POP3 is the Server name.
- 110 is the port number.
- SSL is the security, and it should be turned off.
- Outgoing email server settings
- Input your Juno email ID in the Username field.
- Enter your Juno login password in the Password field.
- SMTP is the Server name.
- 587 is the port number.
- Security is SSL, and it should be turned off.
The server settings for Android and Windows PCs are as follows.
- Incoming server settings
- Type in your Juno email address in the Username field.
- Give a login password in the Password field.
- Pop.juno.com is the Server name.
- 995 is the port number.
- Security is SSL.
- Outgoing server settings
- Input the email ID of your Juno account in the Username column.
- Enter the account password in its field.
- Smtp.juno.com is the Server name.
- 465 is the port number.
- SSL is the security type.
Read This Also : how to archive emails in outlook
3. Update the browser and clear the cache
Consider updating your web browser if you are frequently facing issues with your Juno email account. Use a supported web browser. Some good ones are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
Out of them, Google Chrome and Firefox are set to auto-update. Edge users should manually install the new update.
You may also clear cache and temporary internet files in the browser to prevent issues like Juno email loading slowly. It will also enhance the email’s performance.
Read This Also : verizon email settings
4. Change the password and login again
Are you unable to log in to your Juno email account? Try changing the password and logging in.
- Visit the Juno email login page on a supported web browser.
- Hit the ‘Troubleshoot’ option.
- Choose a connection type from DASL and dial up.
- Now, tap the ‘Email’ option.
- You will get a correction link.
- Meanwhile, clear all spam emails and storage.
- Now, answer the security questions to change the login credentials.
- Type in another password.
- Now, log in to your email account.
5. Check whether the Juno server is down
You can also check the Juno mail server status. Sometimes, the problem is from the end of the email provider. So, if you notice Juno email not working, look its status up on the web.
If the status is down, wait for a few hours for it to become active.
Read This Also : cox email not working
6. Restart your device
Restarting your PC or mobile device is another simple yet effective fix for this email not working. This is as simple as just shutting off your device, waiting a few minutes, and then powering it on.
If your system does not have the feature to restart or the Power button, take the device out of its power source. After that, plug it back in. Restarting is a much simpler process than resetting the device, which restores everything to factory defaults.
It will help to end all the running programs. When your system turns back on, you will benefit from a device that works faster.
7. Disable antivirus while using Juno email
If you are still wondering why is my Juno email not working, it can be because of the firewall. So, turn off the built-in firewall in your Windows 10 or 11 system and check if the Juno email works properly.
- Tap the Windows logo and in the search field input control panel.
- Click on the search result.
- Inside the ‘Control Panel,’ choose the ‘System and Security’ tab.
- Now select ‘Windows Defender firewall.’
- Tap this option: ‘Turn Windows Defender firewall on or off.’
- Finally, below the ‘Public network settings’ and ‘Private network settings, ’ tap ‘Windows Defender Firewall (Not recommended).’
Read This Also : reset verizon email password
You can fix issues in the Juno email’s functioning using these simple fixes. Check the internet, and the server configuration, update the browser, and clear caches. If you still face problems after using these measures, seek the aid of Getemailassist experts.
Read This Also : outlook cannot connect to server