While encountering the “Comcast email not sending” issue, follow the given tips to deal with the problem without any hassle.
- Keep Comcast’s sending limits in mind.
- Check spam and trash folders for emails.
- Check blocked contacts.
- Unblock the person to whom you want to send emails.
- Ask the recipient if they’ve added you to their blocked list.
- Use good internet connectivity.
- Restart the router to fix the connectivity issue
Hopefully, these above-mentioned tips will be helpful to fix the problem of not being able to send emails on Comcast.
Furthermore, you can check some other solutions as well in a detailed manner if “Comcast email not working” occurs continuously.
Fix 1. Check Spam Folder
The primary reason why you are unable to send emails on Comcast is emails have gone to the spam folder. Unwillingly, you have enabled the spam folder option and due to this, all your emails are transferred to the spam box.
So, you just need to turn it off and try after some time.
Let’s check the given steps to disable the spam option:
- Log into your Comcast mail account by sending a username and password.
- Once you are logged in, scroll down to your screen.
- Furthermore, go to “Users and preferences”.
- Then, click “Edit” on the spam option.
- Here, you need to make some minor changes in the settings.
- Disable the “Spam Folder” option.
- Also, click the “Save” option.
- Finally, you can either refresh Comcast or reboot the device to check if the problem is solved or not.
Check other fixes if this one wasn’t helpful.
Fix 2. Comcast Mail Isn’t Loading
Due to bad internet connectivity, the Comcast mail is not loaded properly. If you are not sure about whether the internet speed is the real issue or not, simply, open another web page. If it opens easily and without taking a long time, it means, nothing is wrong with the internet speed.
This could be a server problem and will be fixed after some time.
In addition, you can check the status of the Comcast server by heading to the down detector site. If the site shows a server-down issue, what you can do is wait until it’s fixed.
Fix 3. Make Your Browser Free From Cookies
This is considered the best method that helps you optimize the browser on which you use Comcast Mail.
If you feel comfortable sending and receiving Comcast emails on the browser, optimize the browser to make it function properly.
Hence, delete all the cookies or history from the browser as this will refresh its memory. Consequently, the browser will load the Comcast mail more efficiently.
- To begin with, launch the browser.
- Second, click on 3 dots on the Chrome browser.
- Then, click the “More Tools” option.
- Go to “Clear Browsing Data”
- Choose “Select All Time”.
- Choose “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” later.
- Now, click the “Clear data” option.
- Eventually, all the cookies will be removed from the browser.
Fix 4. Keep Size Of Attachments Under Limits
While trying to send emails on Comcast, users may have to face the “Comcast email not sending” issue. It is due to the large size of the attachments.
If you have attached any file or document that exceeds the sending limits of Comcast, the email will definitely not reach its destination. So for that reason, only send attachments that Comcast allows at a time
Fix 5. Recheck Recipient Comcast Address
This is also a valid point if you confirm the Comcast email address of the person to whom you want to send an email
Before rushing to send emails on Comcast, make sure that you have confirmed or rechecked the recipient’s email id.
Fix 6. Regain Access To Comcast After Its Hacke
If your Comcast mail account has been hacked and you are worrying because the hackers can use it to send malicious emails, then, reset the password of the account.
Visit this link – https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/reset to reset the password.
In addition, you can get suggestions and advice from the Comcast support team.
If you are facing any issues regarding the privacy of your Comcast mail account, get in touch with the Comcast support team
Fix 7. Update Browser
If you are wondering why is my Comcast email not sending on the browser, consider updating your browser.
Updating the browser is also important when Comcast fails to open on the browser. If you are using the older version of the browser, there will be some issues regarding the speed of the browser
So, update it and then, access your Comcast mail account. If the updation of the browser doesn’t work, get help from the experts.
Fix 8. Remove Inessential Extensions From Browser
If you can’t send emails on Comcast using the browser, the problem can lie with too many unimportant extensions installed on the browser.
Therefore, make your browser free from all unnecessary extensions. You can uninstall the extensions from the browser one by one.
Apart from this, clearing browsing history will also be helpful in rectifying Comcast mail issues.
Fix 9. Comcast Stops Working On Mac
There are 2 main things users need to focus on when their Comcast mail doesn’t work on Mac:-
- Fix internet connectivity problems by turning off and on the router again. This is the first thing one should do while facing network problems.
- The server problem can also lead to the “ Comcast is not sending emails” issue. The server issue will be fixed after some time. So wait until it’s fixed.
Fortunately, the fixes mentioned above will resolve the “Comcast email not working” error with ease. But if you’re still facing the error, get in touch with the Emai Support team. Also, write to us about the queries in your mind and our experts will get back to you with helpful advice.